Something to consider:
Skin: Combination, leaning more on the oily side (dry around my mouth and chin, oily everywhere else)
Routine: I normally use this mask once a week.
I know you were not expecting this. It's not another fashion confession, it's a beauty confession. Surprise! You're now all gorgeous witnesses to my very first beauty confession. I know some of you have been waiting and asking me when and if I'll ever go through with it and like I said in my blogaversary post here, I will. And voila: here it is.
I've used Lush products before and have loved them but I have never tried their face masks. After hearing a lot of good things about it, I caved in to its tempting, seductive self and decided to pick it up and try it (& also a small sample of the "Charity Pot" lotion, heh).
It goes on really smooth and you have to wait 10-15 minutes for the mask to harden. Before this, I haven't been using masks for years just because I deemed them a luxury and not a necessity that one must have so I was a little taken aback as I was not used to the dry, face-almost-cracking feeling anymore as it hardened. After a couple of uses, I didn't notice it so much anymore. This turned into a gentle exfoliating scrub as I washed the mask off.
- Smells delicious; like mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Refreshing; leaves a minty, clean, fresh feeling on the face
- Really works at keeping zits at bay
- Really cleans face and gunk out
- Made of mostly natural ingredients except for one which is a safe synthetic
- Does not test on animals
- More expensive than regular drugstore scrubs but worth it
- Can make the sink a little messy but nothing to bring out the gloves and soap for. A little bit of running water will do.
I've finally used up a whole pot of it and I have to say, I love it. Every time I feel a zit coming and have a little red bump about ready to emerge into a nasty pimple, I pop it on and it goes away and leaves no trace of an almost pimple surfacing. It's fantastic. I would absolutely buy it again. So, I say yes, let them take your money. Get it. Your welcome.